When it comes to choosing a CMS for a project we keep an open mind. We’ve got experience of all the major open source CMS products: Drupal, Joomla, ModX and WordPress which has evolved into a popular CMS.
In short they’re:
- Economical. Less expensive than going back to your web designer every time you want to make a small change.
- Quick. Update your website minute by minute if you want to. New content is fast to add, which is great for your search engine rankings.
- Effective. Customers prefer sites which are up to date. Use new content to drive customers to your web pages and your products.
No technical know-how necessary
You’ll be pleased to hear that you don’t need a degree in computer programming, nor be an expert web developer to understand a CMS. It operates in a similar way to Microsoft Word and Windows, so you and your staff will pick it up in no time. You can:
- Change, add and remove web pages, PDFs and Word documents
- Keep your brand consistent no matter how many people are using the system
- Give users different roles and permissions depending on the access they need to the site
- Apply different templates to different areas of the site, so that you can control the look and feel of each section
- Create memorable page names so that Google can index your pages easily
- Search easily for content using our in built search feature
- Produce printer friendly pages
- Handle multi-lingual content
- Control multiple websites, each under a different domain with a single CMS
- In short, be your own webmaster and web developer.
Expertise available when you need it
Most Content Management Systems are intuitive enough to be used by non technical staff that need regular updating. But if you ever have a query just pick up the phone or drop us an email. Our hands-on approach to solving business problems using web development will answer your questions quickly.
Already have a CMS?
Not a problem. We can work with your existing system or provide an alternative which is better suited to your needs. We’ve been web developers since the late 90’s so there is very little we can’t help with.